Students requesting participation in the RAP program must meet the program criteria.
- students must have 95% attendance
- students must be passing all courses
- students must be enrolled in the required courses for the trade
- students must have a commitment to achieving a high school diploma
- students must be good school citizens (i.e. clean discipline file)
Students who meet the program criteria must then:
- submit the fully completed CAREERS' RAP application along with the required documentation to the school's RAP coordinator (resume and cover letter)
- obtain a marks statement from their counselor
- obtain a school attendance record
Read more information pertaining to RAP entrance requirements.