Looking forward to another fantastic year at Eagle Butte! Here's a bit of information about me:
- I went to the University of Lethbridge to earn my Bachelor of Education degree then went back a few years ago and completed my Master of Education degree.
- I have been teaching at Eagle Butte since 1999! Prior to EBHS, I taught grade 4 at Irvine school.
- I'm married to Brian and have three adult step-children.
- I love reading, travelling, sports, camping and working with my hands (gardening, carpentry, art etc.).
- My teaching philosophy includes hard work and cooperation, exploration and discussion all for the single goal of deep and enduring learning.
I look forward to another excellent year with you all!